Friday, December 5, 2008

Live life and love it!

Life has the ability to slip away so fast if we don't reach out and grab hold of the opportunity to really live! Christmas time this year has so many meanings that I didn't understand before....I have been places I never dreamed I would visit...met people, not even able to speak the same language as me, who love me better than people I have known my whole life! It sends a shiver of excitment to think that I walked where Moses, Joseph, and even Jesus as a little child walked!!!! God is as real today as He was in those times...Amazing! After seeing the way Egypt is now its not so hard to imagine it as it would have been when Mary and Joseph went there! (minus a lot of fast moving cars!) Take the opportunity to really live or if you can't, give the opportunity to someone else, but don't just let life slip away! Live and love it!

No comments: