Thursday, April 16, 2009

tryin to move beyond myself

It was commented to me (justly)that I never write on here....when I look back to when I started it, my goal was to write at least once a month (if I'm remembering correctly)...well, I haven't been doing that! It has turned into what every journal I have ever bought or have been given turned into...a few brilliant (hahaha) entries and then nothing! Today I choose to break that cycle and speak (or write in this case!)


I am more and more assured of the fact that I must live a life of passion...I simply must! I must love completely or not at all...I must believe wholly or not at all...I must live a changed life or not at all! Otherwise what is the point? If I love a little, that means there is room for selfishness and I become the most important person within that relationship....If I believe a little, there is no commitment and it is easy to remain submerged in ambivalence; never having direction...If I live a life not changed, I become as shiftless as water only taking on the form of the container I am poured into for the moment. For these reasons I choose to live a life of passion, conviction, and faith.

No comments: